Wednesday 25 July, 2007

Tagged...

Tagged by Serendipity to list 8 things abt myself. This tag is such an excuse to go on an ego trip! Well not really.

1) I am restless. Very restless. I feel like a loser if I do anything for more than an hour. Except lazing around doing nothing. Like when I used to work, I'd constantly think of what a loser I was to be working all day (could also be because I hated IT) Paradoxical but its true. Guess I'm just a bag of lazy bones that can't do anything useful for long.

2) I love reading. I do. But I feel like I'm wasting my life when I read bad fiction. I no longer have the temperament to read stuff like Irving Wallace. I feel a little sad and old about that.

3) I have very little confidence in myself or my abilities. It's an ongoing problem. I can usually do most things I'm supposed to be doing, well but I never think I can. I need someone around to tell me that I can. Now that taht someone's gone.............

4) I thought it was uncool, weak and against feminism to think being with someone is more fulfilling than being alone until I got into a relationship. Its end shows me what emptiness is. Truly. I can now say without gagging that it is possible for all the meaning in your life to depend on someone else. Not smart, but that's how it goes.

5) I'm moody. I can also be incredibly kiddish sometimes. People who don't know me well are very surprised when that happens and look at me strangely. Btw I'm totally hyper when I feel kiddish. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone finds it cute or precious :(

6) I read the newspaper from the last page to the first. I feel there's more suspense that way.

7) I watch a lot of shows on TV.

8) I admire women who have the courage to break barriers even in the smallest ways. Women are the toughest people on the planet. But they can truly be their own enemies sometimes ( this bit I'm learning as I grow older and witness bitchiness that I never did when I was in much more liberal company in school and college)


Since I'm paranoid about keeping myself anonymous (not even my friends know of this blog) and haven't made the rounds of the blog world yet, I tag whoever reads this (yes, you accidental visitor!) and wants to take it up. And thanks Serendipity! I feel part of the blog world now :)

1 comment:

Serendipity said...

:) I feel the same about bad books.If a single person tells me a book is bad , I wont spend time over it!
Why don't you post more often :)

My email id is serendipity.1712@gmail.com.Would love to hear from you :)